|Composition||– Pt 99.95/99.99%|
– Pt GSP (stabilized)
– or on request
We have introduced an innovative stabilized Pt GSP platinum, which replaces the costly Pt-Rh alloys. Why rely on platinum?
- It is resistant to chemical corrosion,
- has a high melting point (1,768 °C) and low (saturation) vapor pressure,
- is resistant to hydrofluoric acid and in mixtures with sulfuric acid and nitric acid,
- its catalytic efficiency facilitates the ashing of organic materials,
- can be homogeneously welded without any defects, thus making soldering unnecessary.
Send us back your old laboratory equipment and we will recycle it using metallurgical and chemical processes. We will credit your account for the sent material and use it for the future production of new products or we will directly buy the material from you.
We offer the possibility to modify existing products or to produce customized products according to customer requirements upon mutual agreement and after delivery of the corresponding technical documentation from the customer. Our technologists will be happy to assist you with your assignment.