Surface treatments – rhodium and gold plating
Surface treatments extend the product lifetime, while ensuring the products still look like new years later. We offer rhodium and gold plating.
For galvanic metal plating, we produce rhodium plating baths. We offer rhodium plating for jewelers, goldsmiths and all people who want their jewelry to look like new. Rhodium baths are also used for functional plating of contacts in electronic.
For best results, the jewelry must be cleaned and polished beforehand.
We produce rhodium baths in two concentrations:
- Basic bath: 2 g Rh/l and 1 g Rh/500 ml
- Additional bath: 5 g Rh/100 ml
- we achieve a brilliant white surface color,
- excellent depth efficiency of the process and perfect coverage of the entire area.
- recycling of the used rhodium plating baths
A surface layer of gold is applied to jewelry made of another material. The gilding service is suitable for goldsmiths, but also for individuals who want to restore the original appearance of their jewelry. We offer galvanic metal plating in cyanide baths, which ensures a high-quality plating, both aesthetic and functional.