CAS-No: 20765-98-4 Mol. weight: 263.31 g / mol
EC: 233-165-4 Formula: RhCl3. x H2O
Where you can use it:
It is used in:
- he production of homogeneous and heterogeneous chemical catalysts
- in the production of organic compounds,
- in catalytic converters (together with platinum),
- platinum-rhodium alloys (content 5-30% Rh)
- in the production of textile glass fibers,
- LCD panels for digital watches and laptops,
- in the manufacture of glass for screens
- for the production of thermocouples for measuring high temperatures, etc.
- Rh is also used to protect silver surfaces from blackening
Contact our sales team and they will be happy to give you a quote and help you find the best solution for your company.